2007/04/03

Fo shizzle! Is Snoop Dog the reincarnation of John Lennon?

If you have been scouring the news as I have recently, you may have heard that famed rapper Snoop Doggy Dog was recently either kicked out of or barred from England because of the possibility that he might smoke marijuana. If my history is correct, we seem to be repeating a case that came up years ago when the US tried to evict a one time famous British musician named John Lennon from the US, partially on the grounds that he was also smoked marijuana. Does this make Snoop Dog the reincarnation of John Lennon? I think it does. I realize that Snoop was born before Lennon sadly passed away, but that doesn't mean the soul can't reincarnate itself in someone who is already living, like a young Snoop fo shizzling around LA as a child. And why not hide in a youthful body in the sunny skies of LA? From my shallow and meaningless understanding of real religions that believe in reincarnation, and from a recent listening of an Indigo Girls song around that very theme, I dare to say yes, the soul may incarnate itself where it wishes. That is why Mother Theresa and Gandhi aged so quickly, they were constantly beset by souls trying to reincarnate within them.

Could the cycle come full circle? Are we about to be presented with a new young lady friend as Snoop and this partner bed themselves for a week to protest of the current war, singing folk-hop about peace and love? If this does come to pass I beg you dear readers, please remember I scooped it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.