2007/04/03

April fools day

So I had to pass on a story from my sister about what might be the greatest april fools day prank ever. My sister is a teacher and has this unexplainable soft spot for quirky geeky kids, not sure where she gets that. Anyway, one of her former students is a high schooler now and my sister still keeps in touch with his mother who is a professor of medieval studies. On Sunday, the kid setup their home computer so every time anyone typed the letter "a", the word asshole appeared. He also set it up so every time she typed the letter "f", the word fish showed up. My sister said he has always had a thing for fish, see my comment about quirky geeky children.

Anyway, apparently the mother doesn't bother to look at the screen when she types or spell check, so she actually composed email and sent them with the word asshole and fish sprinkled throughout the emails. The kid was apparently surprised his mother didn't notice this before she sent the emails. Not only that, my sister received one of these email and thought the women was being oddly self deprecating by using the word asshole and fish so much. Seriously I generally like my sister, what the hell does that even mean?

I figure the mother has an excuse because they didn't even have computers in medieval times, but my sister? Just further proof she was adopted and should be written out of the will (hint hint dad).

Now thassholet's a classwolessic! To fishunny!

1 comment:

Mama said...

That's AWESOME!!!

Great story, Dylan.