2007/11/14

WhatWouldFreudThink.com

So this is my first post in a long time, and the best I can come up with is just this stupid little thing that occurred to me somewhere. Basically, I realized the web site name "WhatwouldFreudthink.com" wasn't being used, so I thought it would be funny to buy the name. I would have a little talking Freud head and a box for people to insert questions for the online Freud to analyze. No matter what you enter, eFreud spits out something like, "You only asked the question because you hate your father and love your mother. And society sexually represses you." It sounds stupid now that I write it, but it cracked me up when it popped in my head.

I live in San Francisco now, not sure anyone bothers to read this anymore so I'll just throw that out there. More on that later.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Um, I'm reading your blog!!!